Please visit this Dropbox folder for a current version of my CV.
- Multiple-award-winning author, and the only food writer or culinary professional to win two 40 Under 40 awards in one year.
- Regular appearances as an expert source in media outlets, and service as an Expert Witness.
- Community-focused and history- and tradition-driven culinary work, through fermentation workshops, residencies, and a popular weekly newsletter.
- A creative and playful (but still rigorous!) approach to my work in all areas, which has led to exciting collaborations and a diverse range of community connections.
- Interdisciplinary academic and cultural heritage experience across institutional types, with an emphasis on special collections + archives, community outreach and exhibits, and museum administration.
- Extensive experience in education, outreach, and public programming with an emphasis on meaningful connections and audience-building
- Over a dozen single-author scholarly publications, in addition to collaborative research projects, informed by a range of disciplinary and methodological perspectives.
- Graduate, undergraduate, and continuing education instruction across the Social Sciences and Humanities (online and face-to-face).
- National and international art exhibitions.
- Extensive editorial and mentorship experience in academic publishing.
One Reply to “CV”