Please visit this Dropbox folder for a current version of my CV.
- Food history research and practice; hospitality industry leadership.
- A creative and playful (but still rigorous!) approach to my work in all areas, which has led to exciting collaborations and a diverse range of community connections.
- Interdisciplinary academic and cultural heritage experience across institutional types, with recent emphasis on museum administration during my time as a rare books curator.
- Extensive experience in education, outreach, and public programming with an emphasis on meaningful connections and audience-building
- Over a dozen single-author publications, in addition to collaborative research projects, informed by a range of disciplinary and methodological perspectives.
- Curatorial experience.
- Graduate, undergraduate, and continuing education instruction across the Social Sciences and Humanities (online and face-to-face).
- National and international art exhibitions.
- Extensive editorial and mentorship experience in academic publishing.